- Education & Outreach
What do we expect?
The minimum time commitment for volunteers is 20 to 24 hours. Generally, these hours are spread out over the course of the 5-day festival – usually in shifts of 4 or 5 hours though some crews do not follow this pattern. This means that you’ll need to be available from Wednesday to Sunday. In addition, all volunteers are expected to attend a crew meeting prior to the festival. Depending on the crew you are assigned to, there may be training hours in addition to these requirements.
We also have a very limited number of year-round volunteer opportunities with a minimum time commitment of 50 hours.
In addition, we ask the following of all of our volunteers:
- Smile and have fun!
- Do your job to the best of your ability;
- Show up on time for meetings and scheduled shifts ready to work;
- Wear your crew t-shirt and access pass while you are on shift.
- Make arrangements for the care of your children while you are on shift;
- Inform the WFF office of any changes in contact information.
Do you need more information? Contact the festival office at by phone (204) 231-0096 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.