Registration for the 2019 Festival is now open!
We have a new volunteer database this year! Although things will work a little differently for you, the basic processes are the same – and, we think it will be easier overall – for you, your coordinators, and staff!
The registration process has changed. Here’s what you need to do:
- NEW: Check your inbox for your personalized registration email from the new Marcato system on Monday, January 28! This is the ONLY way to access your own registration form. If it's not in your inbox make sure to check your junk and spam folders too! (We can resend the email if necessary.)
*NOTE: Your sender will either be Colette Havens or Marcato Digital Solutions.
- NEW: There is no username and password! (Isn't that excellent?!) The registration link will take you to a form that already contains some of your personal information. Simply update the form and hit submit.
- NEW: ONLY fill out this form if you ARE intending to volunteer this year. If you aren't planning to attend, just ignore this email and we'll check in next year.
- As usual, fill out all questions under 'Registration Information'.
- Update your contact information if any of it has changed in the past year. If we don't have your correct email address, you'll be out of the loop!
- THIS YEAR ONLY: We could only transfer so much information into the new system. Help us flesh out your profile by adding your details back into the About You and Additional Qualifications sections.