2018 Volunteer Registrations are NOW OPEN!
How to Register (for other situations, read on below):
- Go to myVolunteerPage.com
- Log in using the username and password you chose previously.
- Click on the My Profile tab, then click on Additional Info.
- Fill out all questions under 2018 Festival Information (REQUIRED), including ‘Do you intend to volunteer at the 2018 festival?’
- Update your contact information (click on Basic Info) if any of it has changed in the past year.
- Update any qualifications and/or any work experience you have acquired in the past year (under Qualifications and Additional Info, respectively).
Having trouble logging in?
Keep these tips in mind:
- If you have forgotten your password or username, click on the ‘Forgot your username or password?’ link on www.myVolunteerPage.com to reset your password and/or have your username emailed to you.
- If your email address has changed and you cannot retrieve your username or password, please contact either your coordinator or volunteer staff to update it for you.
- Passwords are case-sensitive.
- Copying and pasting the username and password doesn’t always work (type them in manually).
- Be careful with similar characters, for example, number ‘0’ versus capital ‘O’, and capital i ‘I’ versus lower case L ‘l’.
- Time and date settings must be correct on the computer being used in order to log in. For example, if a volunteer has recently moved to Manitoba from BC, they will need to update the time zone on their computer before they can log in.
- MyVolunteerPage.com is accessible on mobile devices through myVolunteerPage.mobi; however, this site does not have the full functionality of myVolunteerPage.com. Volunteer profiles cannot be updated on the mobile site, only on the main site.
- As a last resort, your coordinator or volunteer staff can manually reset your password for you. Please check out the above tips first!