Winnipeg Folk Festival 50/50
2018 Winning Numbers…
Thursday: A-122657 – CLAIMED
Friday: B-364644 – CLAIMED
Saturday: C-240290 – CLAIMED
Hey folk friends, we are excited to announce a NEW addition to the festival this summer, our 50/50 draw! If you have a read-through here you can see how it all works. We wish you the best of luck!
HOW IT WORKS
Our brand new 50/50 draw will take place each day of the festival from Thursday to Sunday. At 8:30 PM every night, the winning ticket will be randomly drawn electronically from all tickets sold that day and one lucky folkie will take home 50% of the proceeds. The remaining proceeds help towards ongoing site improvements to the festival grounds that we all enjoy for four beautiful days each summer.
Please note you must be at least 18 years old to purchase tickets.
Look for our friendly 50/50 sellers in green shirts walking throughout the festival site and campgrounds to purchase your ticket – or go visit our Audience Services tent where our volunteers will help you out.
Pricing: 1 for $5, 5 for $10, 20 for $20 (cash only)
DRAWING A WINNER
The winning number will be drawn at 8:30 p.m. each evening and will be announced on our website, our Twitter page and our Main Stage during a break between artists. The winner will receive 50% of the total ticket sales.
Winners have 30 days to claim their prize and will need to present the winning ticket. Please email email@example.com to claim your prize.
RULES & REGULATIONS
- 50/50 tickets are sold through our 50/50 Central electronic system at the following prices:
- 1 for $5
- 5 for $10
- 20 for $20
- Ticket purchasers receive their printed ticket listing their number(s). One ticket printed per purchase.
- Tickets are sold starting Wednesday morning with the campground load-in. The Wednesday ticket sales will be combined with the Thursday ticket sales for that evening’s draw. Tickets will be sold during Festival operating hours at each stage, the festival taverns, at the Audience Services tent, in the Festival Campground and throughout the site.
- The winning ticket will be drawn electronically at the 50/50 Raffle Tent backstage and will be posted to the Winnipeg Folk Festival website, on the Winnipeg Folk Festival Twitter page (https://twitter.com/Winnipegfolk) and will be announced at Main Stage at the earliest convenience in between Main Stage performances.
- The winner may contact the Winnipeg Folk Festival by email to firstname.lastname@example.org and have 30 days after the draw confirmation to claim their winnings. Once the winning ticket is confirmed by the Winnipeg Folk Festival office, the winner will be paid by cheque in the two weeks following the Festival. The winner will need to bring the winning ticket, one piece of photo identification and sign a release to claim the prize.
- Winners have 30 days from the time of the draw to claim their prize. Unclaimed prizes will revert back to the Winnipeg Folk Festival. Proceeds will be used to support the ongoing site improvements of the Winnipeg Folk Festival.
- The draw is open to all ticket holders 18 years of age or older with the exception of the following:
- Winnipeg Folk Festival staff and Board of Directors – including all full-time, part-time, contracted and summer staff.
- 5050 Central Ltd. directors, officers, managers, members, employees, contractors and agents and each of their respective parents, affiliated and subsidiaries
- The Winnipeg Folk Festival Raffle Licence 1416-RF-28897 is issued by the Liquor and Gaming Authority of Manitoba. The License is issued subject to terms and conditions and general licensing provisions of the Liquor and Gaming Authority of Manitoba. Please click here (http://lgamanitoba.ca/documents/terms-and-conditions-raffles.pdf) for LGA Raffle Terms and Conditions.
In the event of a discrepancy between the winning numbers posted on this page and the official winning number that is drawn electronically, the official winning number will be honoured.