50/50 Raffle – Winner Announced
50/50 Raffle (Sunday) Winning Number – 0518097
Early Bird Draw (Thursday) Winning Number – 0527563
2022 Winnipeg Folk Festival Early Bird & 50/50 Raffle
Terms & Conditions
HOW IT WORKS
Two draws will take place this year. An Early Bird Draw on Thursday, July 7th 2022 and a 50/50 Raffle Sunday, July 10, 2022. Those who purchase their tickets before July 7th will be entered into both draws.
At 8:00 p.m. on both nights, a winning ticket will be randomly drawn electronically from tickets sold. The Early Bird Draw will be based off tickets sold during the online sales between, June 16th and July 7th for one(1) $5000 cash prize on Thursday July 7th and one lucky folkie will take home 50% of the financial proceeds of all tickets sold on July 10th. The remaining proceeds will help with ongoing site improvements to the festival grounds that we all enjoy for four beautiful days of the summer.
This year all sales for the Early Bird and 50/50 Raffle will take place online:
Online 50/50 Tickets
New for 2022, all 50/50 sales are cashless, you can purchase your 50/50 tickets online. Tickets for Thursday night’s Early Bird draw will be available to purchase on Thursday, June 16, 2022 at 10 a.m., with sales ending on Thursday, July 7th at 8:00 p.m. Tickets for the remaining 50/50 draw at the festival will be available for purchase throughout the festival weekend with an 8:00 p.m. cut-off on Sunday, July 10th at 8pm. Tickets can be purchased online via our Funding Change website at: https://www.fundingchange.ca/folkfest/YmmKJMENZT0auY6r
Purchasing 50/50 Tickets During The Festival
Look for our QR code signs around the festival as well as our friendly 50/50 sellers in bright orange shirts roaming the festival as well as at the Audience Services tent.
Pricing: 1 for $5, 5 for $10, 20 for $20 (Cashless, online sales only)
DRAWING A WINNER
The winning number will be drawn at 8:00 p.m. on July 7th and 10th and will be announced on our website, Funding Change’s website, our Twitter page and at our Main Stage (during a break between artists). The Early Bird winner will receive $5000 and the 50/50 winner will receive 50% of the total sales.
Winners have 30 days to claim their prize. Winners must provide first name, last name and mailing address upon claiming prize.
- Photo identification is required to claim a prize.
- A single entry can only win one prize.
- Prizes will be mailed to winners within 30 days of the final draw.
- Raffle tickets are non-refundable.
- Raffle tickets are not eligible for tax receipts.
- Please note you must be at least 18-years-old. Ticket Purchaser must be a resident of Manitoba or physically located in Manitoba at the time of purchase.
RULES & REGULATIONS
- Early Bird and 50/50 tickets are sold through Funding Change at the following prices:
- 1 for $5
- 5 for $10
- 20 for $20
- Ticket purchasers receive their ticket purchase confirmation via e-mail.
- The winning tickets will be drawn electronically at the Audience Services tent at 8:00 p.m., and will be posted to the Winnipeg Folk Festival website, the Funding Change website, on the Winnipeg Folk Festival Twitter page (https://twitter.com/Winnipegfolk) and will be announced at the Main Stage at the earliest convenience in between Main Stage performances. The winning number will also be posted on the Main Stage screens.
- The winner should contact the Winnipeg Folk Festival by email at firstname.lastname@example.org and provide a photo of the winning ticket or call (204) 560-1669. The winner will have 30 days after the draw to claim their winnings. Once the winning ticket is confirmed by the Winnipeg Folk Festival office the winner will be paid by cheque.
- Winners have 30 days from the time of the draw to claim their prize. If the selected winner does not claim the prize within 30 days of the draw, Winnipeg Folk Festival will retain ownership of the prize, which supports the ongoing improvements of the festival site.
- Participants must be minimum of 18 years of age and be located within Manitoba to purchase a 50/50 ticket. The draw is open to all residents of or people physically located in Manitoba, 18 years of age or older except for the following
- Winnipeg Folk Festival staff – including all full-time, part-time, contracted and summer staff
- Winnipeg Folk Festival volunteer raffle ticket sellers
- The Winnipeg Folk Festival Raffle Licence 1416-RF-37652 is issued by the Liquor and Gaming Authority of Manitoba. The License is issued subject to terms and conditions and general licensing provisions of the Liquor, Gaming and Cannabis Authority of Manitoba.
Please click here (https://lgcamb.ca/gaming/charitable-gaming/raffle/) for LGCA Raffle Terms and Conditions.