Our 50/50 Raffle presented by Red River Co-op is available online only this year! Read below to see how it all works. We wish you the best of luck!
HOW IT WORKS
Our 50/50 Raffle Draw will take place Saturday, July 11, 2020 at 10:00 p.m. CDT after the Winnipeg Folk Fest at Home broadcast, but tickets can be purchased starting Friday, July 3, 2020. A winning ticket is randomly drawn electronically from all tickets sold up and until the draw day of July 11th and one lucky folkie will take home 50% of the financial proceeds. The remaining proceeds will help with ongoing site improvements to the festival grounds that we all enjoy for four beautiful days of the summer.
50/50 is now closed. Thanks for your interest!
The winning number is cc-103871, Jennifer Zolinski from Winnipeg, Winnings: $5,707.50
DRAWING A WINNER
The winning number will be drawn at 10:00 p.m. on Saturday, July 11, 2020 and will be announced on our website as well as Instagram, Facebook and Twitter accounts. The winner will receive 50% of the total sales.
We will contact the winner, if the winner does not respond after 30 days the proceeds will return to the festival.
Please note you must be at least 18 years old and a resident of Manitoba to purchase tickets.
RULES & REGULATIONS
- 50/50 tickets are sold through our Tap 50:50 Solutions electronic system at the following prices:
- 1 for $5
- 5 for $10
- 20 for $20
- Ticket purchasers receive electronically their ticket listing with their number(s). One ticket per purchase.
- The winning ticket will be drawn electronically at 10:00 p.m. CDT, and will be posted to the Winnipeg Folk Festival website, the Winnipeg Folk Festival Twitter page (https://twitter.com/Winnipegfolk), the Winnipeg Folk Festival Instagram account (https://www.instagram.com/winnipegfolkfestival/) and the Winnipeg Folk Festival Facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/winnipegfolkfestival/)
- The winner will be contacted via email and phone and will have 30 days after the draw to claim their winnings. Once the winning ticket is confirmed by the Winnipeg Folk Festival office the winner will be paid by cheque in the week(s) following the Festival. The winner will need to bring one piece of photo identification and sign a release to claim the prize.
- Winners have 30 days from the time of the draw to claim the prize. Unclaimed prizes will revert to the Winnipeg Folk Festival’s 50/50 program which supports the ongoing improvements of the Winnipeg Folk Festival.
- Participants must be 18 years of age to purchase a 50/50 ticket. The draw is open to all ticket holders 18 years of age or older except for the following:
- Winnipeg Folk Festival staff – including all full-time, part-time, contracted and summer staff.
- The Winnipeg Folk Festival Raffle License LGCA 1416-RF-34693 is issued by the Liquor and Gaming Authority of Manitoba. The license is issued subject to terms and conditions and general licensing provisions of the Liquor, Gaming and Cannabis Authority of Manitoba. Please click here (https://lgcamb.ca/gaming/charitable-gaming/raffle/) for LGCA Raffle Terms and Conditions.
Red River Co-op has deep roots serving the communities in which we do business dating back 82 years. Our co-operative is owned by our members who are people like you who live in the communities we do business. We also support Manitoban producers and growers by selling their food on our shelves, we employ locally, and give back to organizations and programs that make our communities vibrant places to live, work and play. Red River Co-op is a proud supporter of the Winnipeg Folk Festival. The festival is an annual tradition for so many Manitoban families and friends to connect through music.