Winnipeg Folk Festival 50/50 Raffle
Thursday – A-3270018 – $5,850 – CLAIMED
Friday – B-1722216 – $10,477.50 – CLAIMED
Saturday – C-1901170 – $12,330 – CLAIMED
Sunday – D-2248611 – $10,837.50 – CLAIMED
Our 50/50 Raffle is back and new this year, you can also purchase tickets online at WFF5050.ca! Read below to see how it all works. We wish you the best of luck!
HOW IT WORKS
A 50/50 Raffle will take place each day of the festival from Thursday to Sunday (July 11-14, 2019). At 8:30 PM every night, the winning ticket will be randomly drawn electronically from all tickets sold that day and one lucky folkie will take home 50% of the proceeds. The remaining proceeds help towards ongoing site improvements to the festival grounds that we all enjoy for four beautiful days each summer.
TWO EASY WAYS TO PURCHASE TICKETS:
Online: NEW for 2019, you can purchase your 50/50 tickets online. Tickets for Thursday night’s jackpot will be available to purchase on Wednesday, July 3, 2019 at 10 AM, with sales ending on Thursday, July 11 at 8:00 PM. Tickets for the remaining daily draws at the festival will be available for purchase throughout the festival weekend with an 8:00 PM. cut-off for each daily draw. Tickets can be purchased online at WFF5050.ca
Please note to purchase online you need to be a resident of Manitoba. If you are from out-of-province, please look for a 50/50 seller on site at the festival.
On site: Look for our friendly 50/50 sellers in green shirts walking throughout the festival site and campgrounds to purchase your ticket.
Pricing: 1 for $5, 5 for $10, 20 for $20 (cash only for on site sales)
DRAWING A WINNER
The winning number will be drawn at 8:30 p.m. each evening and will be announced on our website, our Twitter page and our Main Stage (during a break between artists). The winner will receive 50% of the total ticket sales.
Winners have 30 days to claim their prize and will need to present the winning ticket. To confirm your winning ticket, take a photo of it and email email@example.com or call (204) 560-1669.
Please note you must be at least 18 years old to purchase tickets.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. 50/50 tickets are sold through our Ascend Fundraising Solutions electronic system at the following prices:
a. 1 for $5
b. 5 for $10
c. 20 for $20
2. Ticket purchasers receive their printed ticket listing their number(s). One ticket printed per purchase.
3. The daily winning ticket will be drawn electronically at the 50/50 Raffle Tent backstage at 8:30 p.m., and will be posted to the Winnipeg Folk Festival website, on the Winnipeg Folk Festival Twitter page (twitter.com/Winnipegfolk) and will be announced at the Main Stage at the earliest convenience in between Main Stage performances.
4. The winner should contact the Winnipeg Folk Festival by email at firstname.lastname@example.org and provide a photo of the winning ticket or call (204) 560-1669. The winner will have 30 days after the draw to claim their winnings. Once the winning ticket is confirmed by the Winnipeg Folk Festival office the winner will be paid by cheque.
5. Winners have 30 days from the time of the draw to claim their prize. Unclaimed prizes will revert back to the Winnipeg Folk Festival’s 50/50 program which supports the ongoing site improvements of the Winnipeg Folk Festival.
6. Participants must be minimum of 18 years of age to purchase a 50/50 ticket. The draw is open to all ticket holders 18 years of age or older with the exception of the following:
a. Winnipeg Folk Festival staff – including all full-time, part-time, contracted and summer staff
b. Winnipeg Folk Festival volunteer raffle ticket sellers
7. The Winnipeg Folk Festival Raffle Licence (LGCA 1416-RF-32086) is issued by the Liquor, Gaming and Cannabis Authority of Manitoba. The License is issued subject to terms and conditions and general licensing provisions of the Liquor, Gaming and Cannabis Authority of Manitoba. Please click here for LGCA Raffle Terms and Conditions.